BUG COUNTRY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
THERE ARE VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE IN A CONTEST TO WIN VARIOUS PRIZES ON BUG COUNTRY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
FOR GENERAL CONTESTING, LISTEN FOR DETAILS ON WHEN AND HOW TO WIN DESIGNATED PRIZES AS ANNOUNCED BY THE ON-AIR PERSONALITIES.
BUG COUNTRY CONTEST RULES
- There is no entry fee for contests and it is one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- Winners must live within the broadcast coverage area of Bug Country. Winners must be legal US Residents with valid ID for the state of residence within the Bug Country service area.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Illegible entries may be discarded.
- Listeners have 30 days (based on date prize was won) to pick-up prize before it is forfeited back to the station. Prizes cannot be mailed to listeners; it is their responsibility to pick-up their prize from the station during normal business hours or it will be forfeited back to the station after 30 days. If prize is not picked up, the winner will not be eligible to win again for 60 days.
- One winner per household. A household is defined as living at the same address. A household cannot win again for 30 days; if a cash prize, it's 90 days. A household cannot win more than 12 contests per year.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. This includes all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions apply.
- Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements.
- Listeners are responsible for any prize obligation (taxes, title fees, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Bug Country reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon their sole discretion.
- Bug Country reserves the right to change any promotion and or the promotional elements at anytime without notice.
- No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered, he/she will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected. No prize will be substituted if an event is canceled.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent mean.
- New prizes may not be sold; winners will be disqualified from winning future contests on Bug Country.
Updated 3/29/23 DS