SUNYIT is hosting a Nano Job Fair to recruit candidates for more than 300 current and future openings at the CNSE/SUNYIT Computer Chip Commercialization Center (QUAD-C) in Utica. Positions include:
• Engineers, Technicians and Process Operators
• Facilities Operations Technicians
• Environmental Health and Safety Officers
• Information Technology positions
• Business Operations and Administrative personnel
• Security Officers
• Cleaning and Maintenance employees
Annual salaries range from $35,000 to over $100,000 for the positions, which are funded by the Research Foundation for SUNY and QUAD-C tenant companies, and include exceptional benefits. The job fair will take place in the SUNYIT Field House at 5701 Horatio Street in Utica. For more information and to pre-register, visit www.sunycnse.com/jobfair.aspx.
Relay for Life Meeting in Rome
Relay for life Rome will hold its meeting at St. Pauls Catholic Church at 1807 Bedford Street in Rome.